Friday, May 14, 2010

Becoming a Blogger: Round 2

Well,

Over one year later....I guess I really must not have been a blogger. But, alot has happened in this past year which makes me think that a lot of blogging is in my future.
1. God moved us from a place that we were comfortable and happy to a brand new place where we knew nothing or no one. This caused Clay and I to grow closer than we ever had in our 7 seven years together. This also caused me to depend more on God than I had ever before. I had gotten comfortable in Orlando at UPC. I knew the ministry, knew the families, knew the city...It was easy to go through the motions of life and ministry without calling out to Him for help, guidance, and strength to draw from.

2. I have more time. My life in Orlando was packed. I worked full-time, with no day off. Any spare time was spent with Clay, and most of that time was in the car because it takes FOREVER to get anywhere in Orlando.

3. I have been doing a prayer journal. I love my prayer journal. My time spent journaling has made me more comfortable blogging.

4. I am still in love with people I know who blog. (Especially Meredith Smith!) I love reading people's blogs, so I guess that makes me think that somewhere out there people might enjoy reading mine.

So here is to a fresh start at the blog!

No comments: